Wednesday 1 December 2010

Research

Seeing as I have chosen to base my music magazine on the genre of 'RnB'. I went and done some research on existing music magazines with the same genre.
Below is some information I found out.

Music Genre: Urban/RnB
Appearance of artist and fans: (Girls) Leggings, Jeggings, low-cut tops, skinny jeans, heels, bodycon dresses, make up, long straight hair.
(Boys) Jeans, designer trainers, checkered shirts, ear peircings, short hair (shape up, mohican etc.)
Lifestyle Entertainment choices: Clubbing, restaurants, hang out with friends, parties, holidays, shopping, (some may do drugs,alcohol,sex..etc)
Artists: Trey songz, Beyonce, Ciara, Drake, Usher, Chris Brown, Jason Derulo, Keri Hilson, Rihanna..





The link above is a music video which goes with the music genre of the magazine I have researched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment