Wednesday 15 December 2010

More images used in my magazine

Original Picture
Taken outside on the estate, low angle (model is looking down at the camera), long shot, I decided to include this picture in my double page spread.


Image After Editing
Again using photoshop i filtered this image (edited it) using the "Film Grain"effect, I moved around the arrows on the intensity, grain and highlighted area, till I found the right effect that looked good.



Original Image
Picture taken in a house, piano as the prop, long shot, low angle.
I have decided that this image will be included in my double page spread aswell, after editing.


Edited Image
Image edited on photoshop, using thee "eraser" tool I erased the edges that looked out of place in the picture such as too much space between the floor and the model. This way the image will blend in with the page alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment