Tuesday 23 November 2010

Planning for my Prelim Task

Before starting to make my school magazine on photoshop I had to plan it out on paper and then evaluate it.
I made note around the paper, identifying which parts where what colour and why I had decided to do that. It also explains what type of image I wanted to use and the specifics such as what type of shot and angle I would use.
Below is the work that I done on this:

Font Cover Plan on Paper

Here I stuck my plan onto a piece of A3 paper and analysed the front cover around the edges as you can see. I chose to name my school magazine 'Burghley News' as 'Burghley' comes from the name of the school which is 'Acland burghley' and seeing as my magazine had to be based on that school I thought it was a suitable name for it, it also shows the reader that is genuine.
For my image I took into consideration the name of the magazine and it was then that I decided to take a photograph within a classroom, that shows students working in a lesson of any subject. 

Contents Page Plan on Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment