Wednesday 3 November 2010

Introduction

For my Media coursework I have been given the task to design a new music magazine, which will include the production of the front page, contents page and a double page spread.
I have decided that my magazine will target an older teen audience between the ages of 15-19
The magazine will be based on Hip pop / RnB music, issued on a weekly basis at a reasonable cost therefore making my target audience suitable.
I will have to be very creative and do lots of research and decide on things like:
- Title
- What it is going to look like (house style and form)
- Magazine conventions
- Create of brand indentity/logo
- The language of the magazine article
- Use of original images
And many more...

I must create an image of a new band/artist of whom I am promoting in my music magazine. I will be expected to take new and original images and use them in the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment